Junior 1 & 2
8 year olds and up
The Junior 1 and 2 courses develop the language skills of young people learning English through speaking, listening, reading and writing exercises in real-world contexts.
The topics of the units are closely related to the interests and needs of students between the ages of 7 and 12. With our unique interactive and dynamic method and materials, we reinforce all language skills.
Exercises in this program include:
- Weaving (ask classmates questions and answer them with complete answers)
- Fill in the blanks in the dialogues and place each part in the correct order
- Compare, transform and answer questions
- Read and write short texts on various age-appropriate topics
- Gather information from the recorded dialogues by listening to them carefully
- Work on vocabulary, spelling and syntax in writing
- Play role-playing games, among other types of games.
Once these courses are completed, our young students will have acquired the knowledge and skills that will help them master English as a beginner and enable them to continue to develop successful language skills for later courses.